Tuesday, August 2, 2011

42 Days until hunting season

Its as if I can feel the brisk cool mornings of sitting in my tree stand overlooking the western extent of the christmas tree field in Indiana, PA. In the weeks coming it will become a reality. I have my gear boxed up and organized in the attic to which I will soon break out. Anything that can be deodorized has to be washed or sprayed and kept away from distinct odors. All doe tags and licenses have been purchased for the 2011 season. I have added a small property to hunt from one of my co-workers about 45 minutes from the house. This will definately help with the long trips to western pa to the family farm. I am hoping to provide some early harvest for the hunting camp when the statewide archery season opens at the farm. I have never been so excited and prepared for a hunting season.

No comments:

Post a Comment